Asset Information Technical Officer based in Huntingdon and the rate is £134.50 per day PAYE
This is a full time temporary contract role.
Employer Reference: 8747b
This role will involve:
- Supporting the assessment and processing of different types of applications to amend the legal asset records, including s31 landowner deposits and Definitive Map Modification Order (DMMO) and village green applications
- Interrogation of asset records databases to provide responses to customer search request via email
- Assisting with project work including database management and the drafting of legal orders to support casework, transport schemes and developments
- Archiving files including arranging and taking S.31 deposits, legal orders and case work folders to the corporate archives
- Managing the Highways Asset Information Inbox and directing enquiries to the appropriate people / area as necessary
- Ordering equipment, keeping track of stock and other administrative tasks to ensure continuity of service
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services