Role: Product Designer
My client are a long established company specialising in brand implementation & signage.
As part of their ongoing growth and development we require a Technical Product Designer to join in-house design team producing technical drawings for manufacture & print. Working with supplied artwork & brand guidelines, ensuring consistency & accuracy across work produced for production.
The successful candidate requires:
- A degree level qualification in Product Design or technical design equivalent.
- Ability to create detailed production drawings ready for production.
- Extensive knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite with particular focus on Adobe Illustrator.
- A strong aptitude for technical design and attention to detail
- The capability to take projects from the initial brief stage through to finished production ready product.
- To be comfortable communicating directly with a large range of B2B clients in a professional and friendly manner, forging lasting relationships.
- To be able to demonstrate flexibility to produce a range of core business work as and when required.
- To work in a deadline driven environment and be able to demonstrate time management skills.
- Great communication skills and work seamlessly with numerous internal departments.
- A varied portfolio of existing work demonstrating your creative and practical design skills.
- Art working graphic design experience working with supplied artwork and brand guidelines.
- Experience working in a manufacturing / signage environment
- 3D design experience
- Understanding of Welsh language
- 3D Printing Experience
- CAD experience / knowledge
The right candidate will be self-motivated, hardworking with exceptional time management skills. They will approach every project in a positive manner to ensure the highest level of service is delivered at all times.
If you have the relevant experience, please apply within with your up to date CV.
Technical Product Designer, Product Designer, Signage, Manufacturing, Signs, Sign, CAD Designer
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Media, New Media, Creative