Building Control Surveyor needed in Newton Abbot £55.00 per hr ref 5205341
Full time hours on a temporary basis.
This role will involve:
- As part of a team assist in the development, marketing and implementation of a high quality Building Control Service in accordance with legislation, professional standards and corporate priorities.
- To work within a team of Building Control Surveyors and external contracts as a specialist on Building Control matters.
- To provide high quality advice to the public, partners and elected Members and to ensure that performance standards and business targets are achieved.
- To ensure the effective, efficient and economical use of resources available
- Undertake the technical and professional work of the Building Control Service to ensure compliance with Statutory Requirements and with the corporate strategies and priorities.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Construction