HR Advisor needed in Walthamstow £25.00 per hr ref RQ583953
Full time hours on a temporary basis.
This role will involve:
- Responsible for providing specialist advice and instruction to managers who are leading the resolution of employee relations issues including advising managers in handling employee non-compliance and assisting in consultation exercises.
- Provide support and coaching to managers in understanding employee relations policies and practices, ensuring understanding of compliance imperatives and promote the HR IT portal to facilitate self-service.
- To provide effective and responsive HR service, covering a broad range of problems and issues to meet customer needs and deliver overall objectives.
- To provide accurate and appropriate advice based on a full understanding of employment law, the managing people framework and related policies and procedures usually operating within well-established professional procedures and guidance, however, innovatory thinking will be required in some aspects of the position as no two cases are the same.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources