PA Head of Information, Technology & Digital needed in Bristol £11.96 ph ref RQ584193
Part time hours on a temporary basis.
- The post holder will act as the first point of contact for all enquiries relating to Heads of Service actively managing diary appointments, emails, general phone calls and paperwork.
- They will be liaising with internal and external partners of all levels daily on the behalf of the Heads of Service including contact with members and colleagues from different departments and organisations.
- They will work without close supervision in a flexible, outcomes-based manner using mobile technology to work remotely. This includes having an information security and governance mindset.
- They will exercise strict confidentiality dealing with sensitive matters including using systems to log relevant information.
- They will be able to draft and send communications on the behalf of Head of Services as required, using strong IT and literacy skills, take minutes for meetings as appropriate.
- In the role they will assist the Head of Service and team managers with the collation and organisation of service information on personnel, plans, processes, and performance.
- The role requires that they collaborate with PA's to our other Heads of Service and support as required, remaining flexible and responsive daily.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Part Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration