JAM Staffing Solutions are recruiting for an Injection Moulding Machine Setter for our client in Telford TF1. This role is a temporary role with an outlook to permanent employment following successful trial period. This role will carry an hourly rate of £13.83 per hour initially which equates to £29,000 per annum.
The role of the injection moulding setter is below:
- To ensure the Injection Moulding machines are set to the optimum conditions to produce quality components meeting the company requirements and customer requirements.
- To execute colour, insert, printer and mould changes according to the production plan
- To perform quality and material tests (MFI) on a regular basis according to instructions.
- To implement appropriate corrective action when quality issues are reported by a Machine Operator.
- To organise cover for breaks for and in co-operation with the Machine Operators.
- To achieve low scrap rates, high productivity rates and minimal change over wastage.
- To ensure detailed and correct documentation and recording is carried out.
- To provide semi finished products such as wheels, axles etc to the production lines.
- To ensure good housekeeping standards are maintained on the shop floor and maintain the organisation of the semi finished/finished product storage areas (yard).
- To ensure correct data records are input in the production sheets and highlight/report any discrepancies to the Shift Leader.
- To ensure the correct loading/unloading of recycling material and new material deliveries.
- To maintain in good working order the work uniform and PPE provided.
- To adhere to all Health & Safety rules and guidelines as notified.
- Any other duties required
Injection Moulding Setter Details:
- Salary: £13.83 per hour
- Working Hours: 0600-1400/1400-2200
- Monday to Friday
- Location: Telford TF1
- Duration: Ongoing potential temp to perm
Benefits of working with us as a Injection Moulding Setter:
- 28 Holidays per year (inc: bank holidays)
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Mortgage references
- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
- Potential temp to perm opportunities
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing