Agile Recruit are currently working with a healthcare organisation that specialise in healthcare applications.
They are looking for a Front-end Developer to work across some incredibly exciting projects, across a range of platforms.
The role of Front-end Developer:
As a Front-end Developer, you will be working to produce modern and scalable websites, applications, and software interfaces. You will be working within our internal development team, our core front end technology stack includes HTML/CSS, SCSS, React, Redux and our server-side technology is primarily PHP, .Net Core, C#, MVC, SQL Server.
To be successful in the role of Front-end Developer you will need:
· A track record of writing production grade code, either Open Source or commercially
· A can-do approach to work, with the ability to manage a demanding workload
· Experience using HTML/CSS (SCSS/LESS)
· Experience using React JS
· Experience using PHP
· Desire to learn
· Be pragmatic, enthusiastic and able to use your initiative
With benefits including being able to work remotely with a fully flexible working arrangement, an exceptional holiday allowance and the ability to work at the forefront of technological innovation, this is an opportunity that shouldn’t be missed!
This is an urgent opportunity, interviews can happen at short notice, if this is something you would be interested in, please send me a copy of your cv along with an indication of your availability and salary expectations and you will be contacted by return.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing