Mid to Senior Full Stack/Backend Developer.
The Mid to Senior Full Stack/Backend Developer will join a company whereby mentoring, coaching, and advertising is at its core.
The Mid to Senior Full Stack/Backend Developer will join a company which supports global brands to implement effective and scalable programmes to help their people grow and develop. Their personal-development platform for employees connects the best mentors in organisations worldwide.
You will support the development of quality services to aid the knowledge and growth of organisations to create an impactful culture of knowledge sharing and self-improvement.
They offer a competitive salary of up to £70K + which is dependent upon experience + Unlimited Holidays + 4.5 Day Working Week + Remote Working + Personal Choice of Equipment + Share Options.
Contact us if you’re looking for your next opportunity!
- Aid the creation of simple and elegant solutions to deliver a reliable platform that is adored by numerous users/stakeholders.
- Create a culture of learning, action, and autonomy.
- Provide experience, leadership, and mentorship to your teammates.
- Work within an Agile team, contributing towards daily scrums, sprint planning and estimations.
- Experience in commercial development ideally within a SaaS organisation or development agency.
- Experience working on cloud-native applications.
- You take pleasure from clear code and understand the benefit of writing code in small increments.
- You are keen to learn new technologies and have ideas about how we do things better.
- You like solving both real world and technical problems.
- You are an enthusiastic team player who enjoys collaborating.
- You are passionate about learning and your own professional development.
- You are familiar working with cross functional product teams.
They offer an exceptional salary package: £65-70K + Unlimited Holidays + 4.5 Day Working Week + Remote Working + Personal Choice of Equipment + Share Options.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
H5 Recruitment is the Global Leader in Web & Mobile Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.h5-recruitment.com
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Unlimited Holidays + 4.5 Day Working Week + Remote Working + Personal Choice of Equipment + Share Options
- Industry Sector IT & Internet