Our partner is beautiful Georgian House Spa who are part of a small, award winning group of hotels who truly value their employees. The spa compromises of number of treatment rooms, manicure areas, relaxation room, indoor and outdoor swimming pool, sauna and steam and more. As Assistant Spa Manager, your key responsibility will be to support and work alongside the Spa Manager to ensure that a 5-star standard is maintained throughout and to drive the success of the Spa.
You will lead by example in customer service and will be required to train therapists and monitor standards of all treatments on site. Day-to-day management of the spa will include weekly briefings with the team and ensuring health and safety policies are adhered to at all times. Performing a percentage of treatments will also be required for this role. You will be required to understand the hotel values and ensure that this is demonstrated across the departments to create an enjoyable and welcoming environment for all.
On offer for you…
- Basic Salary £28,000
- Amazing discounts across the group including hotel stays and F&B for yourself, family and friends!
- Access to free Employee Assistance Programme
- Length of service rewards including afternoon tea, hotel stays and extra days off
- Excellent progression routes available with internal promotions
- Ongoing training and development options
- Access to the company perks platform with discounts on retail and hospitality
Experience and Qualifications…
- Level 3 Beauty Therapy is essential as you will be required to perform some treatments
- Management experience such as Senior Therapist or Supervisor is mandatory
- Experience within a 5-star environment is desirable
APPLY TODAY | Via this advert or contact our team directly on [email protected] or call 07920 268390. Our expert team are available to discuss this opportunity with you in more detail and can fully support and advise you with your next career move.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
About Spa Elite: Multi-award winning, specialist recruitment business with over 15 years industry experience servicing the Spa, Aesthetic and Wellness sectors. Spa Elite is acting on behalf of the Client as a Recruitment Agency. Proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
See the job advert for all of the amazing benefits!
- Industry Sector Travel, Leisure, Tourism
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)