The Improving Elective Care Coordination Programme has been established during the pandemic with the commitment to:
- Improve equity of access, reduce unwarranted variation in clinical outcomes and productivity.
- Ensure we provide timely care to our patients and reduce the elective backlog.
- Keep elective pathways running for as long as possible in the context of managing COVID surge and elective recovery
- Operate in the most efficient way possible and to increase productivity
- Follow best practice
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Manage a complex network of technical and operational stakeholders to ensure forward progress of the Trust CCS implementation.
- Conduct data reviews of the data within Trust CCS and spot areas of technical or operational concern (incorrectly interrogated fields, long waiters, or arising clinical issues).
- Ensure resolution of identified issues by working proactively with Theatre Schedulers and Consultants.
- Provide feedback and data for monitoring of progress, activity, and other relevant information.
- Support Data Quality Analyst with collecting, aggregating, entering, and helping to validate data.
- Providing data quality advice and guidance to other colleagues in the Trusts.
- Feeding back changes that will need to be made to data management within Trusts experience.
- Monitoring services to ensure compliance with national data quality standards.
- Promoting the importance of data quality across the organisation.
- Supporting the RTT validation team where required including undertaking validation tasks / training.
Skills and Experience:
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
- A technical mindset, able to review and interpret clinical data
- Understanding of NHS data
- Experience of data quality activities
- Experience in key database systems e.g., SQL
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other