Role: Maintenance Engineer
Package: £38k + Bonus + Training
Shifts: Mon – Fri DAYS (06:00 – 14:00)
My client is a leading producer of a specialist food and beverage product with over 100 years’ experience in the industry. They are currently turning over more than £50 million per annum in the UK alone. This success is due to being a key supplier for large retailers within the country which has allowed them to increase their engineering function and seek another engineer to join the skilled team. Regardless of the business’ massive growth since establishment the company still maintain the same core values of a family run company. With this, they take pride in providing their engineers with constant support and development through constant training, increasing their skillset and qualifications with both internal and external qualifications.
This maintenance engineer role will involve:
- Reactive and PPM work on mixers, conveyors, silos, filling machines, packaging machines, labellers, palletizers and more.
- Mechanical responsibilities include replacing like for like components such as bearings, belts, chains, rollers, gearboxes, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Electrical responsibilities include fault finding and replacing like for like on sensors, relays, contactors, control panels, motors, 3 phase electrics, and PLC’s.
- Working 8 hour shifts 06:00 – 14:00.
To be successful in the application for this maintenance engineer role you will need:
- Recognised electrical or mechanical qualification.
- Confidence in fault finding electrical and mechanical components.
- To work well individually and within a team.
- Be flexible to work 8 hour early shifts 06:00- 14:00.
Along with this role as a maintenance engineer you will receive:
- Plenty of over time available paid at 1.5x (Mon – Sat) and 2x (Sun + BH).
- Onsight training, learning any specific requirements of the kit.
- A competitive basic salary.
- Internal and external training provided.
- Safety of working for a high-status company that is continuing to grow in this high demand industry.
If interested apply online and send your CV to [email protected]
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Bonus + training + OT
- Industry Sector IT & Internet