Resourcing & Scheduling Coordinator needed in Devizes paying £10.88 per hr PAYE - Reference: 5205429
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis
This role will involve:
- Manage, plan & schedule all operational digital diaries across the business to make best use of the skills and expertise available, maximising efficiency and productivity.
- Take ownership and responsibility of specific diaries while always maintaining flexibility and cover for the whole team.
- Work closely, maintaining effective communication with a variety of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, contractors and suppliers; building strong rapport and relationships with all.
- Take ownership of any issues or complaints that may arise, actively seeking solutions to problems to achieve a satisfactory outcome
- Deliver cyclical programmes ensuring compliance targets are met.
- Assess and process new referrals for major and minor adaptations, providing advice and signposting customers in accordance with Aids & Adaptations Policy and Procedure to enable customers to remain independently in their homes.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration