We are a global medical technology company with a passion for healthcare! Due to continued growth and increased demand, we have urgent requirement for a Pricing Specialist to join the team initially on a 6-month contract basis (Hybrid role, 3/2 split).
Working as part of a team, the major function of this position is to support both internal partners and external customers, delivering aspects of the Pricing function from Price Set-up to Price alignment due to route of purchase, Price Queries and issuing quotes.
As Pricing Specialist, you will be flexible to the needs of the business and meet the goals of the organization. You will work with quotations to ensure compliance and customer satisfaction. You will maintain an accurate and up to date price database of Customers and Products and set up pricing on the company’s ERP system via advanced pricing agreements and Awarded Tenders, in line with approval guidelines.
- Maintenance of Internal price database reports
- Responding to customer price requests
- Monitor pricing errors and non-compliant pricing
- Provide pricing intelligence reports to key internal partners
- Implementation of pricing on company ERP system, ensuring all compliant responsibilities are met when setting up pricing
- Work with systems and process such as Salesforce, JD Edwards, AS400
- Manage the Expiring pricing process and follow internal processes for reviewing pric
- The successful applicant will have a good understanding of Salesforce platform and ERP
- You will have previous experience gained within a customer service, pricing or tender team.
- You will be comfortable working with high volumes at a fast pace.
- You will have excellent communication and Microsoft office skills together with strong
- analytical abilities with a keen eye for detail.
- You will be comfortable engaging with people at all levels and will demonstrate strong
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities