Microsoft Azure Data Architect – £55,000, London
Pearson Carter are currently working with a MS partner based in London who are looking to grow their team. The team deliver Microsoft business solutions for services such as Microsoft Azure, ERP and CRM.
- Creating designs based on customer requirements
- Presenting designs and delivering Microsoft Azure solutions
- Acting as the Technical Design Authority throughout interactions with customers
- Presenting Azure services and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experienced Microsoft Azure Architect with Microsoft Infrastructure background.
- Experience working using Azure Iaas, Azure Security, Azure Functions etc.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Experience with Windows Server
They are offering a salary of £50,000- £55,000 + Benefits.
The Client is based in London, with flexibility of home working.
How to Apply:
Please reply asap along with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also reach out to me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Azure Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Azure, Microsoft, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Cloud, Office 365, Infrastructure, DevOps, CI, CS, Pipelines, Data, Engineer, Architect, Platform, Security, Servers, Storage, Development, Applications, Virtualisation, Hardware, Software, Hybrid, Middleware, Runtime, App, Virtual, Computing, Apps, Application, Bespoke, Ireland, Northwest, Dublin, Cork, United Kingdom, Newcastle, London, Manchester, Remote, Azure SQL, London, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Azure Data Architect, Azure Architect.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet