Team Leader Statutory Support Services based in Bedford and the rate is £23.72 per hr PAYE
This is a full time temporary contract role.
Employer Reference: 5205236
This role will involve:
- To manage the Careers Education, Information Advice and Guidance (CEIAG) contracts and service level agreements with local schools.
- To oversee and line manager those responsible for request to children’s service under the Freedom of Information Act and the fata Protection Act.
- To ensure the efficient discharge of the Statutory responsibilities of the Local Authority relating to Children Missing Education, Child Employment and Entertainment.
- To line manage all Data and Statutory Education Returns for Bedford Borough ensuring that the local authority meets its statutory duties as specified in Childcare and Education Act.
- To ensure the effective discharge of the statutory responsibilities of the Local Authority including those related to the Education and Skills Act, Section 68 and the Department for Education Management Information Requirements and plan for the service delivery.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services