Account Manager needed in Walthamstow £23.36 ph ref RQ584134
Full time hours on a temporary basis.
This role will involve:
- Lead on employer engagement activity with Sec106 Developers and sub-contractors to establish an on-going vacancy pipeline of construction Employment, Work Experience and Apprenticeship opportunities.
- Develop and oversee the operational delivery of the Construction Academy offer working alongside key stakeholders, partners and internal teams. Ensure that the programme is promoted effectively using key marketing channels to attract sufficient resident referrals.
- Work alongside Construction employment advisors to build strong pipeline of job ready candidates. Work alongside them to plan training schedule in line with Sec106 Developers future skills needs. Ensure that employment opportunities are aligned to training programmes.
- Assist Sec 106 Developers to achieve outputs outlined in their Employment and Skills Plans within our S106 agreements and Social Value commitments. Act as a support mechanism, provide them with screened and matched candidates based on their employment requirements.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services