An Established, global investment management firm based in the heart of the West End are looking for an EA to join their growing London Office. This is a great opportunity for an EA who enjoys working in a high volume and demanding role, and will require exceptional attention to detail and the ability to manage a very busy workload. This extremely varied role will involve providing continuous support to the Head of ESG and all senior members within the Global ESG Team. Other duties will include diary management, scheduling and attending meetings, extensive international travel arrangements, processing expenses within a demanding environment and supporting with all other ad hoc duties in the office.
Based in beautiful offices, this EA role will involve being part of a successful and focused team of individuals therefore it is important that the successful EA has a real muck in attitude and positive work ethic. There is loads of potential here and you will be a naturally confident person who is comfortable communicating to senior level.
- Recent and demonstrable experience as a EA supporting multiple individuals
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Providing a high-quality of work, with a proactive attitude
- Warm and personable attitude
- Experience using MS Office Software (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to stay calm even whilst under pressure
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration