- Picking and issuing materials from stores for internal and external customers including carrying out relevant transactions in SAP.
- Execution of Stock Transport Orders between plants with the associated put away of parts
- Checking of stock queries & stock movements and escalate as needed
- Receiving of materials into the MRO stores
- Perform cycle counting activities in line with the company's guidelines
- Actively participate of improvement activities (i.e. 6S, ISID, EDI etc.) to ensure team standards are met
- Previous experience working within a warehouse environment, aerospace or automotive preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working with warehouse systems, SAP desirable but not essential.
- Demonstrate awareness and understanding of HS&E working practices within a warehouse environment
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail and ability to work accurately and efficiently to meet internal targets
Further development will be implemented into the role so that this individually can work across Goods Receiving and Dispatch;
- Goods receiving into the site (direct and indirect) carrying out the relevant transactions in SAP.
- Take and sign for deliveries at Goods In.
- Physical packing and preparation of shipments for dispatch and carry out relevant system transactions
- Support delivery of other assigned logistics tasks.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other