Electrical Design Engineer needed in London for Building Services projects
Our client is looking for an experienced Electrical Design Engineer in London.
On offer is a competitive remuneration package, with a salary range between:
£45,000 - £60,000 p/a (depending on experience), wellbeing benefits and an Employee Assistance Programme to provide mental wellbeing support, guidance and advice. Their hybrid working patterns and flexible hours help their people to achieve a healthy work-life balance.
Let me know if you are looking for contract work as I have multiple roles for Electrical Design Engineers in London and surrounding areas.
Experience with: Dialux, Amtech, AutoCAD and Revit preferred but not essential.
* Carry-out Project/Team Specific activities as defined from time to time by Supervisor.
* Manage projects to achieve Client satisfaction and profitability targets
* Work within Team environment and be able to instruct technicians and support staff in their work as it relates to the projects under the Senior Engineer's control.
* Control own and staff activities to meet Company financial / time targets.
* Advise other Construction Team Professionals on their own activities related to Building Services.
* Understand and be able to deliver net zero carbon and energy designs.
* Design and detail straightforward engineering systems.
* Illustrate concepts and prepare written reports.
* Prepare detailed design drawings in sketch form suitable for presenting concepts to Clients and other Design Professionals.
* Adequately communicate their thoughts and ideas to other staff, professionals and clients in verbal and written form.
* Prepare complete packages of tender information.
* Monitor and report on the quality and progress of work on site.
* Prepare budget costs and produce designs to meet agreed budget.
* Manage and value variations to the contract.
* Act professionally with all parties on the clients work so as to develop the company's reputation.
* Achieve continued professional development in areas relevant to the achievement of personal objectives and as a contribution to those of the company.
* Contribute to the development of the company so as to enhance its reputation.
* Identify new work opportunities with Client and other professionals
* Manage Works with fee value of £100,000 per annum using office resources
* Total Client satisfaction with service delivered
* Timely delivery of work to Company quality and profit requirements
* Technical review reports prior to internal review
* Expand work related knowledge
* Study to meet CPD objectives
Please let me know if you would like to be considered for this opportunity or if you would like more details please apply today for consideration or contact Chris Logan at Matchtech.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other