Summary of Job Function
Assembly of Low volume, high value driveline systems for a variety of customers.
- Minimum GCSE in Mathematics and English (Grade C or above).
- Likely to have served a traditional apprenticeship but not essential.
- Further Vocational qualifications and advantage.
- Experience in the assembly of complex, high precision mechanical, hydraulic and / or electrical systems.
- Precision measurement from first principles using manual measurement equipment.
- Ability to read engineering design and assembly drawings.
- Experience in the assembly of gearboxes/transmissions would be desirable
- Working as part of a team to achieve team objectives.
- Good communication skills with ability to talk to customers and sensitivity to commercial factors.
- Clear, logical thinker with the ability to understand and solve problems.
- Intermediate level of PC and general computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Excel.
Working Hours: 07:30 - 16:00, Monday to Thursday | 07:30 - 12:30, Friday.
- PAYE: £15.59/hr (plus holiday) plus £0.81/hr retainer
- UMB: £21.17/hr plus £1.09/hr retainer
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other