What will you be doing?
The M&E Technician role ensures the water treatment works are maintained which enables the effective production of safe drinking water. The M&E Technician will have particular focus on inspecting, testing, maintaining, fault finding and repairing M&E equipment such as low voltage switchgear, motor drives, valves, gas dosing equipment, pneumatic plant, pumps and motors.
What do you need?
* A qualification in mechanical or electrical engineering
* A recognised apprenticeship in a relevant field
* Capable and comfortable working in confined space with the use of breathing apparatus (full training provided)
* A full UK Driving license
* Self motivated with an aptitude to learn
* Comfortable working alone and as part of a team
* Ability to work under pressure and to set deadlines
* Water industry experience is beneficial
* Working at all times in line with our values of Excellence, Integrity and Respect as well a proactive approach to Health & Safety
What can the client offer you?
In return for your hard work as an M&E Technician, a competitive salary is offered with a commitment to participate in a standby rota once trained. Additional company benefits include call out payments, overtime, generous holiday and pension entitlement plus life assurance cover.
If you have the skills and experience to excel as an Mechanical & Electrical Technician, click apply today.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other