Important: All applicants must be able to obtain SC Clearance
What we are looking for
We are looking for a driven individual who wants to work in a fast paced and exciting environments, delivering safety critical projects, creating real value to its clients. Making what seems impossible possible is what we do, and we are looking for someone who shares these values.
- This role will report into the Safety Engineering Manager within the Space and Defence business unit. This is a great opportunity for an engineering graduate with one to five years' commercial or military experience.
- You will be responsible for delivering projects, working in small specialist tams, and you will be empowered to work through the full project life cycle.
- You will also have the opportunity to support bids and develop your engineering and consulting skills to meet the demands of an ever-changing market. You will need to be a dynamic individual who seeks out every opportunity to add value to their clients and have a can-do attitude.
- The professional team and affable culture is paramount to why our company has such a positive reputation within its client base. If you are used to establishing strong relationships with your colleagues and customers then you will fit right in.
- Your analytical mindset and inquisitive nature will support you in developing your career as a Safety Engineer/Consultant, ensuring high hazard environments are as safe as possible. You will need to be responsible for managing your own time and workload and be able to communicate a positive approach to work.
- Technical and safety management experience
- Experience in successfully delivering safety engineering projects and/or processes;
- Experience in hazard analysis, risk management and reduction;
- Manage Safety Engineering Support programmes to ensure requirements are delivered on time, to budget, and to the required quality;
- Safety Artefact production across the full range of Safety Management System (SMS) documentation for maritime systems
- Bid support including, proposals, analysis and report writing
- Assist the Capability Manager with developing new capability in order to meet new and emerging market demands;
- Drive innovation initiatives to support future growth of the business
- Ability to engage with customers, building trust and confidence
- Successful in establishing strong and effective working relationships with all key stakeholders both internal and external.
- Good communication and listening skills, with a flexible and positive approach to work;
If the above sounds like you and you would like to know more, please apply and we will share more information on this opportunity with you.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other