This role involves working in a small team to deliver high quality transmission components, mainly for the Motorsport, Supercar and aerospace industries, with a right first-time philosophy.
- The successful candidate will have to demonstrate that they can produce components from drawing / planning route cards to the highest quality, and within the routed time.
- Have good experience with machining various materials on 3, 4, and 5 axis (3+2) machines.
- Needs to be proficient in reading and understanding Fanuc machine code as a level of programming on machine is required, although supported by our offline programming engineers.
- Show a proactive and innovative approach to supporting the team, thrive on problem solving and have a natural desire to contribute to continuous improvement within the team.
- Be flexible towards all other areas of Manufacturing.
- Be willing to work overtime and multiple machines when required, to achieve KPI's and delivery dates.
- A knowledge of Wire Erosion would be advantageous, but not necessary.
Hours of Work
- This role will eventually be working either:
- Weekday Nights: 21:15-07:00, Monday to Thursday
- Weekend Nights: 18:00 - 06:00, Friday to Sunday
- However, training on standard days will initially be required (07:30 - 16:00, Monday to Thursday | 07:30 - 12:30, Friday)
This role has been deemed inside IR35, therefore, only PAYE or Umbrella contracts available.
The contractor will be paid a base hourly rate with an additional retainer paid out at the end of each of the 6-month contract period. Full breakdown of rates below:
DAY SHIFT (only whilst training)
WEEK DAY NIGHT SHIFT
WEEKEND NIGHT SHIFT
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other