My Client is recruiting for a Proposals Engineer in the Water Sector.
You will be based at our site in High Wycombe where our Process Water projects are designed and managed from.
What will I be doing?
The Proposals Engineer is responsible for developing highly qualified proposals and working them through the sales funnel with the respective Business Development Manager.
- Develop compelling proposals that communicate that we understand the customer's needs and drivers and that we recognise the customer's values.
- The Proposals Engineer will leverage sales and opportunity development tools, as well as liaising with Channel Partners and key Stakeholders to develop opportunities through to successful closure.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Active involvement in the review and categorisation of all requests for quotes (RFQs).
- Prepare pre-qualification documentation.
- Input quote details and data on CRM and keep the system updated with accurate and timely notes.
- Prepare and produce tender technical and commercial documentation on qualified bids ensuring bid compliance.
- Produce bid support material as required.
- Liaise with product suppliers for technical information and competitive pricing.
- Attend bid clarification and handover meetings.
- Continuously review and develop the proposal development process.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Engineering qualification preferably degree level in Mechanical or Process Engineering
- Desire to learn.
- Sound and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange complex information.
- Water Sector or similar process related industry experience
- Confidence to work with and communicate with customers, colleagues and peers.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Demonstrable experience of having built strong working relationships both internally and externally.
- Be results oriented and have a 'can do' attitude.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other