The Job: Assembly/Test Engineer
Location: Romsey, Hampshire
Contract Type: 6 month FTC
As a Test Engineer, you will be responsible for carrying out assembly and testing activity of products both electronically and mechanically, to ensure products performance and safety standards are met.
As a Test Engineer, your responsibilities will look like:
- Responsible for ensuring that all products are tested and recorded in accordance with latest ATP and Test Instructions, before being cleared for dispatch.
- Recording and collating test data, so that analysis can be conducted.
- Fault finding and repair non-conforming products.
- Work with manufacturing Lead on overall site and process improvements and assist in promoting improvements to both the products and systems with consideration given to environmental factors.
- The individual should also have an understanding of electronic principles, previous work experience within electromechanical assembly, experience in troubleshooting issues on non - confirming products.
- A working knowledge of RF testing would be adventurous.
In order to be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- A minimum of 5 GCSE'S at grade 4 or above (or equivalent)
- 3 A Levels or equivalent, one of which should either be in a Maths or science based subject.
- Computer Literate.
If you think this is the right opportunity, please can you apply directly or furthermore, send me your CV
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other