Implementation of system components including algorithms, frameworks and user interfaces. You will be working in an Agile scrum team
Why We Want You
Depending on your level of ability/experience, you will have familiarity, competence or expertise in a subset of these areas:
- Proficient in C# and/or C++, with some experience of unit and system testing.
- Experience of modern software development tools including Visual Studio, Git, Continuous Integration (e.g. GitLab).
- Able to work as part of a team, participating in daily scrum standup meetings.
It would also be useful, but not essential, to have:
- Programming experience in other languages (e.g Python)
- Experience of Digital Signal Processing: Design and validation (e.g. Matlab),
- A background in Physics, Mathematics
- Knowledge of embedded DSP and device control using C++ in a Linux environment
It would useful to have an awareness of:
- Defence EW Domain
- RF Hardware, Antennas (e.g. working with other Designers to assist with requirements)
- System Integration (e.g. field support)
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other