My client is a non-departmental public body, which regulates work-based pension schemes in the United Kingdom. They are responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK and work with employers and those running pensions to help people save for their retirement.
As a result, of extended responsibilities and growth, they are currently hiring for a Senior Project Manager to project manage the People & Culture Strategy programme of work.
- Define and establish Agile project operations and a project team
- Plan, document and get approval of a formal business case, both for the initial project phases and for future project phases
- Define and establish project governance and identify project stakeholders
- Document Project Initiation Document (PID) and reach agreement with stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience of Agile project operations within Government or a regulatory environment to achieve expected outcomes within agreed tolerances of time, cost, and quality
- Experience of documenting business cases and successfully establishing projects from the outset
- Experience of complex risk, issue, and dependency management across complex stakeholders within a highly governed environment
- Stakeholder management at all levels and facilitation to be able to conclude discussions and reach consensus where multiple stakeholders may have multiple conflicting views
This is a hybrid role that will require one day a week working out of the Brighton Office.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other