Agile Recruit are currently working with a healthcare organisation that specialise in healthcare applications.
They are looking for a Full Stack Developer to work across some incredibly exciting projects, across a range of platforms.
The role of Full Stack Developer:
·Working on web and mobile based applications, blockchain development and all things digital.
· Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
· Writing back-end code and building efficient modules.
· Experience creating SQL queries
· Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
· Troubleshooting application and code issues.
· Integrating data storage solutions.
· Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
· Finalising back-end features and testing web applications.
· Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
· Knowledge of a variety of web frameworks.
· Track record of writing production-grade code, either Open Source or commercially
· Experience of AWS, .Net Core
· Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
· Previous experience creating scalable applications.
· Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
· Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
· Ability to project manage.
· Good problem-solving skills.
With benefits including being able to work remotely with a fully flexible working arrangement, an exceptional holiday allowance and the ability to work at the forefront of technological innovation, this is an opportunity that shouldn’t be missed!
This is an urgent opportunity, interviews can happen at short notice, if this is something you would be interested in, please send me a copy of your cv along with an indication of your availability and salary expectations and you will be contacted by return.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing