Role: Head of IT Operations/IT Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Skills: Infrastructure Management, People Management, IT Operations, ITIL
An exciting role is available for a Head of IT Operations/IT Manager, responsible for the companies business systems and technology infrastructure. The Head of IT Operations will be responsible for the line-management of a team of engineers, ensuring their skills training and development is continued, along with leading them on project and BAU tasks.
Further responsibilities for the role include:
- Stakeholder management and the development of relationships across all areas of the Business, including Partners and Suppliers
- Be responsible for the availability, resilience and continuity of core Systems, managing to agreed SLAs and operational performance targets
- Ensure proactive monitoring of core Systems, identifying and proactively managing events before they become incidents which impact Business operation
- Represent IT Operations as an integral part of Business Planning and Performance Management, including regular attendance at Management, Planning and Communications forums
- Ensure the Business have a clear, up-to-date and unambiguous view of System availability, quality, performance and ongoing management, through collection, management and presentation of operational System intelligence.
- Be accountable for Service Provider Relationship Management (primarily Oracle LMS and Cloud Service Providers), ensuring alignment to/integration with The IT Operating Model.
- Work proactively with Architecture, Change Management and Development, to ensure that new Systems and changes to existing Systems are transitioned into operation seamlessly, without impacting Business continuity.
- Implement a Continuous Improvement process, working in partnership with Development to enable ‘continuous delivery’ in line with modern DevOps practices
- Ensure compliance with regulatory, legal and professional standards, and the monitoring of performance of Systems and Services in relation to their contribution to business performance, their security and their sustainability.
The Head of IT Operations will have:
- Leadership experience - line managing small teams
- Experience at implementing IT strategies
- Project management experience
- ITIL certification (Ideally Expert)
- Experience in delivering end-to-end support of enterprise wide ICT solutions and large IT projects
This is a fantastic chance for an IT Manager to take the next step in their career, or for someone in a similar role, to join a leading group in one of their fastest growing brands.