A.P. Faulkner (Heating) Ltd.
For over half a century, Faulkners have been providing a first-class central heating service to households, local authorities and housing associations across the South of England. As one of the largest and most successful private heating companies in the region, we are dedicated to delivering a quality service all the time, every time – but we can’t do it alone.
As a result, Faulkners are now recruiting for a proactive Senior Heating Supervisor to join our family-run business.
Senior Heating Supervisor
Head office based in Reading
£35000 plus per annum (salary negotiable for the right candidate)
Vehicle, smart phone & laptop supplied
The Job Role:
- Work closely with Faulkner’s Contracts Director and internal Operations team to help ensure the smooth and successful running of Faulkners heating contracts.
- Oversee and manage the current supervisory and surveying team to ensure targets are maintained
- Manage queries from heating operatives and provide technical support to the Supervisors & surveyors
- Undertake regular quality control and health & safety inspections under the guidance of the Contracts Director
- Check and quality control internal documentation to ensure compliance
- Liaise and communicate with internal and external parties to produce successful outcomes
- Process , analyse and interpret information on site drawings and survey drawings
- Identify and overcome challenges that may disrupt the timely completion of projects
- Ensure the compliance of industry regulations and internal policies and practices
- Company van, fuel and smart phone & lap top provided.
- Exceptional management and organisational skills
- Good knowledge and experience in the Plumbing & Heating Sector
- Current Gas Safe Registration desirable
- Knowledge of renewables, in particular Air Source Heat Pumps desirable
- Experience in Supervising teams of Supervisors and Operatives
- Ability to survey for one-off heating installations in occupied properties
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Flexibility and willingness to work outside contracted hours if required
If you have any questions about the above role or would like to apply, please press APPLY button now