In this role you will be responsible for the accurate costing of jobs and providing subsequent quotations in response to customer requests for quote (RFQ).
The ideal candidate will have a background in PCB manufacturing as well as previous costing/administration experience.
This is a great opportunity for a Cost Estimator to join a business that has a clear goal to grow and where you will play a vital role in its growth and development.
*Price Individual RFQ’s and provide quotations by email direct to customers and internal personnel.
* Provide quotations within 24 hours of receipt of request.
* Accurately input data onto companies system.
* Act as a point of contact for customers with quotation queries.
* Follow up outstanding quotes with customers.
* Maintain and update required records.
* Attend daily internal meetings.
* Uphold company core values at all times.
*Educated to minimum of NVQ Level 4
* Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
* Good communication skills- written and oral
* Excellent attention to detail
* Methodical and thorough approach to work
* Good organisational skills including prioritising
Please send your CV to email@example.com