Ashberry Recruitment are currently looking to source a Customer Service Advisor to join our Padiham based client.
You will be based in the contact centre and will be responsible for the effective handling of all types of customer contacts that enter the business through various channels. This will include (but not exhaustive), solving problems, taking orders, handling complaints, tracking deliveries, processing return requests.
Working with a team of customer service advisors within the contact centre you will be responsible to work towards the key strategic plans to drive both the department and the business forward.
Experience of communicating with customers over various channels is essential as well as adaptability to change approach when handling our wide range of products and customers.
As a multi lingual company there will be the need to handle enquiries in a wide range of languages and translation tools are available to help.
- Manage customer orders exploring upselling opportunities.
- Place orders on the system accurately
- Acting as the customer's point of contact regarding their orders and building a trustworthy rapport with each of them
- Process and explore new customers, setting up accounts
- Drive quality in the international accounts
- Managing customer contact over various platforms and market places.
- Answer incoming calls, emails and messages using a bespoke back office software
- Work to deadlines, targets and produce performance and business reports
Customer Service Advisor Requirements
- Good understanding of computer technologies i.â€‹e.â€‹ Office and Email
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing in French (Desirable)
- Ability to hit the ground running from previous experience
- A flexible and robust approach to an ever changing and developing company
- High standard of verbal, listening and written communication skills with a fantastic attention to detail
- Ambitious with the ability to learn new skills quickly and work off your own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be self-motivated
- GCSE English and Maths C or above
Abilities and Competencies
- Good computer and typing skills
- High levels of grammatical and spelling
- Email writing
- Customer service experience in a telephone-based environment
- Fast paced and high contact environment
- Enjoys working both on own and as part of a team
- Committed and robust
Customer Service Advisor Benefits
- Free Parking
- Staff Discount
- 28 Days Holiday
- Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5
- Career progression opportunities
- Company lunches