Our client is looking for an experienced Commercial Account Officer to work on a 37 hour per week contract to start on the 18th june until the 1st june 2019 with a likely extension to the contract. This is a 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
A pre interview phone call will be required this should take no more than 10 minutes. The interview process will be face to face and should take no more than 15 minutes.
Required to work within the Garden Waste commercial team, this will include processing payments and dealing with all administration processes. There will be some contact with customers via email and phone.
The main purpose of this role is to undertake the day to day running of the DWP’s Commercial Services.
To deliver excellent customer service by meeting the needs of both internal and external customers by providing information, advice, guidance and support in relation to Commercial Services, and to follow necessary processes to action customers requests.
To support the aims of the Commercial Services Strategy by assisting in the marketing and growth of a reliable, efficient and effective service for customers, with the aim of maximising the financial contribution of the service.
• Minimum of 5 GCSEs grade C or above including English Language and Mathematics, or equivalent ability.
• Good standard of keyboard, numeracy and written literacy skills.
• NVQ 3/BTEC National Certificate or equivalent in Administration/Business Studies or evidence of equivalent skill level
• Knowledge of best practice in relation to customer care
• Proven effective knowledge of office practices and administrative procedures.
• Knowledge of a range of IT systems, including Word, Excel, email and complex databases
• Understanding of the work of local authorities
• IT skills including keyboard skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with minimum supervision and to use initiative
• Ability to build and sustain good working relationships with people at all levels, both internal and external
. • Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing
• Ability to retain information and produce accurate/quality work
• Ability to organise own workload effectively, prioritising tasks and working to defined deadlines
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to build up a knowledge of policy, legislation and developments in the field of work relevant to the function
TEQ-0618-DC-5046957-Commerci Accou Offic