London Waterloo, SE1
Basic £18-22k, + £7k commission year 1. Uncapped earnings. Excellent progression potential.
Do you want to be a Sales success?
Lots of people fall into sales and do badly because they’re thrown in the tank with the sharks and expected to “sink or swim”. In this job you’ll get the best sales training in the market, designed to make you a Sales high-performer. The minute you demonstrate you can get on target, you’ll start planning your career progression with a choice of jobs available to you. This is unique in the sales industry – no-one will give you this amazing start to your sales career!
Do you want to have an amazing life, provided by Sales?
Not only will we give you the best professional development in the business, we’ll also welcome you into our family. We’ve got a great bunch of people who want to go to Las Vegas as this year’s special incentive. We’re informal, with the directors working knee-deep in the business with everyone else. We’ve got a fun, banter-based culture, and we don’t do politics! We’re serious about Sales and are keen to achieve.
Do you want to get more of what you want, faster?
We are T4 Media Group: a successful Out of Home advertising company that’s been in business for over 20 years and is hungry to build on last year’s performance.
We’re recruiting a (Trainee) Sales Executive to work the Inbound/ Outbound Sales Desk in our T4Local client sales team. Our specialized and innovative products are amazing tools for small, medium and large businesses. We help them connect with their local audience using either promotional or brand messaging. You will work warm inbound leads and handpicked outbound prospects.
Do you want to avoid boredom in your 9-5?
To get your star on the rise right from the start, you’ll be supervised by your own team leaders, who’ll coach you on the fast-track to success. They’ve been here for three years, so they really know the ropes. You’ll also work closely with our CEO who will make sure that you get the best Sales training and leadership to accelerate yourself up the Sales ladder and live the life that you deserve. From this team you’ll get the best support, advice and direction. We’ll make you great!
Learning it right, first time.
• This telephone-role will focus on handling inbound sales enquiries generated by our marketing team. This is a new-business development role.
• You’ll be selling to gyms, retailers, motor dealers, estate agents and plenty of other companies that want to connect with their local audience in a meaningful way.
• You’ll also be given the opportunity to form partnerships with organisations by showing them innovative ways of raising their market profile.
• Once a booking is placed you’ll pass it to the account management team, so you can focus on sharpening your new-business skills.
• We’ll give you a managed database to make your life as easy as possible.
What do I need to have an amazing life?
We’re looking for an awesome kind of person. The formula for success at T4 is well proven. You’ve got to have:
• The ability to quickly and thoroughly learn the training that we give you in Sales and systems, plus:
• The ability to quickly learn and use CRM systems like Dynamics or Salesforce, plus:
• You’re a problem solver. Your logic needs to be good at working out what makes things tick so that you can get more from any situation, plus:
• You’re a natural communicator, with decent spoken and written English, and mental maths.
The interview process
Send us your 2-page CV and covering email describing why you think this is the right job for you.
You’ll be invited to have a chat by telephone. If we like each other, you’ll be invited to meet us at our London Waterloo offices to get a real sense of what working at T4 Media is like.
This permanent role is based at our offices in Waterloo, London SE1 7NJ, so you need to live within an easy commute.
You get 22 days of holiday per year, rising to 25.
You are eligible for the company pension.
Office hours are 9.00am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday, with an hour for lunch.