Exciting Marketing Manager role £32000 plus fabulous benefits City Centre Manchester
Manchester City Centre
Full Time / Permanent
£32, 000 Per Annum
Holiday 25 days plus 8 Bank Holidays, Pension, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Season Ticket Loan and Childcare
Commercial Marketing Manager
My Client is a well-established, not-for-profit organisation based in Manchester City Centre looking to recruit a Commercial Marketing Manager due to continued growth within the business to join their creative, ambitious and dynamic central marketing team.
- To report to the Head of Business Marketing and assist in the creation and delivery of the 7 areas commercial strategy.
- To directly contribute to team KPIs through lead generation activity
- To direct and manage the sector/lead research process within key industries and sectors
- To support and contribute to the group’s sales platform to generate sales leads and support account management
- To identify new business opportunities to generate sales and commercial opportunities
- Line management of marketing executive
- To engage the commercial market through the agreed commercial strategy.
- To identify sectors and brands to target.
- To undertake research and contact commercial brands and to develop relationships with the budget holders from those brands/companies.
- To tailor propositions/collateral in line with commercial objectives of the business.
- To develop and maintain excellent relationships with current clients and partners, ensuring that they derive maximum value from their partnership.
- To represent at key events across all business sectors both nationally.
- To support the work of the business in maximizing commercial opportunities across all business sectors.
- To ensure that a comprehensive database and excellent records are maintained in relation to partner opportunities.
- To carry out administrative work associated with the above activities.
- To manage commercial activity reporting to the HOBM on financial targets, progress and issues.
- To manage a marketing executive on a day-to-day basis, looking at workload, appraisal and development.
- To manage the commercial marketing budget with aim to achieve maximum ROI.
- To proactively drive new business leads to the operational teams and maximize sales opportunities.
- To support the generation of a combined pipeline of c£16m across the company’s commercial activity
- To develop and implement effective marketing plans that deliver the strategic priorities by the commercial team.
- To be responsible for the management of marketing databases, and for delivering regular and effective on and offline activity.
- To work with colleagues across the marketing team to ensure all activities are delivered on time and within budget.
- To analyse and encourage opportunities to utilize cross group activity.
- Develop effective monitoring and reporting methods.
Experience / Skills Required:
- Commercial acumen.
- Strategic insight and tactical knowledge of generating sales leads
- Business planning skills.
- Excellent presentation skills both verbal and written.
- Strategic thinking and ability to translate into well organised plans.
- Proven ability in managing relationships with stakeholders
- Highly motivated and results orientated
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Experience of working in both the private and public sector would be beneficial.
- Proven track record in generating new business opportunities.
- A min of 5 years’ experience from a marketing environment or agency (or equivalent).
- Line management experience.
- Knowledge of marketing supported by professional qualification.
- Self-starting individual who is also a good team player and an excellent communicator.
- Good organizer, able to manage multiple activities.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com or for further details, please ring Bridget on 07540 920615. Please note this vacancy is being handled by Aspire Recruitment (agy). Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.