- Take a lead role in all site surveys and report on non-compliances
- Manage review and update of Explosion Protection Documents (EPD) and Hazardous Area Plans (HAP)
- Coordinate work programmes with team members to deliver corrective actions
- Give feedback into the continuous improvement of the work stream
- Maintain documentation and document management system
- Excellent understanding of the Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations (DSEAR), associated standards and approved Codes of Practice,
- Proven experience in Process Safety Management or DSEAR risk assessment gained from a high hazard industry (COMAH regulated), including the of Hazardous Areas Classification and zoning.
- Ideally 3 years in the water sector, or other process related industries.
- Experience in site surveying, working in an explosion safety engineering environment, checking effectiveness of control measures
- Knowledge of electrical equipment for use in potentially flammable atmospheres.
- CompEx F and IECEx 001 and 002 qualifications are a plus.
- Communication skills such that highly technical information can be communicated in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to understand and practically discuss the relevant aspects of technical and process safety related investigations and documentation i.e. Engineering Risk Assessment/Safety Reviews, Functional Design Specifications, Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs), Electrical/Loop drawings etc
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other