Mechanical Fitter - Caldicot
£15 per hour PAYE or £19 p/h (Umb)
Overtime paid at x1.5 and x2
3 month rolling contract
The Mechanical Fitter will be responsible for the following.
- Working from engineering drawings this role will be to assemble skids that go onto a bespoke system.
- You will be fitting and bolting in fans, pumps and valves.
- Working with pipework such as PVC, Metal and pneumatics push whereby you will be connecting the pipework to the final assembly.
- You will also be inserting control panels and fitting any other associated components.
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Mechanical Fitting experience
- Can read engineering drawings
- Can build machines
- Pipework experience.
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Immediate start
- Challenging and dynamic work environment.
- Potential for long term contract
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to [email protected].
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet