Title –Project Manager
Location- UK based
Package – Up to £59,000 (£5520 car allowance) Plus 10% bonus
Benefits- Fully expensed travel, Private health care + Dental + Contribution Pension
My client specialises in design, manufacture, installation and maintenance of some of the most state-of-the-art equipment and technology in the world. They have a global presence with an impressive turnover within the billions. They are one of the world leaders in what they do resulting in some substantial growth globally which is why they are now looking at hiring an experience Project Manager.
During the unprecedented time they have gone from strength to strength with a diverse client base giving them some incredible stability and opportunity to continue to grow resulting in hiring a Project Manager. My clients pride themselves on having true transparency to their customers. They work in unison so they can achieve thousand of orders a week through various material handling equipment.
As a Project Manager you will be expected to but not limited:
- To Manage large projects from Start to Finish.
- This will consist of going through any teething problem on initial project conception
- Engage with the customer leading them through the Project throughout
- Issue weekly and monthly reports to inform the Company of progress against budget and programme, listing any cost variations and identifying significant problem areas with updated payment schedule.
- Manage both contractual and cost elements of projects escalating any issues to the appropriate line manager
- Maintain and manage the project time schedule and issue any updates, both internally and to the customer as required.
- Ensure with assistance from the design teams that all design requirements have been meet in line with the customers’ specifications.
- Ensure that the customer is fully aware of the specifications of the system and is aware of the expected sequence of installation including key dates for customer supply elements such as, power supplies for panels, new totes on site, free issue equipment etc
To be successful as a Project Manager you must:
- Proven track record delivering on large scale projects from start to finish
- Be will to stay away for long period of time.
- Hold a HNC within Engineering or equivalent
- Prince 2 practitioner or equivalent
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Progression + Additional benefits
- Industry Sector IT & Internet