Leeds (LS1) with agile working policy
Up to £35,000 + Uncapped Commission + laptop, mobile phone, pension, life assurance (x3 basic salary), 25 days annual leave (+ opportunity to buy additional days), agile working policy, green emission scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, incentives + many other benefits
*We are recruiting at all levels at the moment, so if this role isn't quite right for you please get in touch to discuss all our opportunities!*
ATA Recruitment (nominated for the Best Engineering Recruitment Agency at the 2023 Recruiter Awards!) are one of the UK’s most successful providers of candidates into the lucrative technical and engineering sector on both a contract and permanent basis.
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our expanding white collar engineering team in Leeds. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant or sales professional, looking for their next step within a growing business. In this role you would be working with an experienced Business Development Manager, who has worked in the engineering sector for over 15 years. You will gain sector knowledge and process experience through finding candidates for their roles initially and as you progress you will be expected to generate your own client base, as well as servicing some of our existing accounts.
Our white-collar engineering team recruit skilled engineers on a permanent basis and cover roles within design engineering, technical sales, compliance and electrical engineering, amongst others. They cover a multitude of skilled roles, from entry-level and graduate positions to leadership roles.
At ATA Recruitment, we only recruit the best, meaning you will be working alongside true experts, who are all passionate about their chosen field and enjoy what they do. We are looking for like-minded individuals who want to build a long-term career with us; should you embark on this journey with us, we will ensure you are rewarded well.
Not only do we offer an attractive salary and benefits packages and numerous incentives, but we also work in an extremely results-driven environment. There are clear routes of progression for our top performers - regardless of length of service with the company.
The role of Recruitment Consultant:
- Creating your own network of candidates - advertising, job boards, professional networking sites
- Developing relationships with existing and new clients - understanding their needs and advising them on suitable candidates and market trends
- Ensuring clients receive a quality service
- Overseeing the entire recruitment cycle including finding candidates, assessing their skills, matching them to the job and the interview process
- Acting as a mediator in negotiating with your clients and candidates to secure a sale - the placement of your candidate
- Achieving sales targets
The successful Recruitment Consultant will be/have:
- From a sales or recruitment background, with a proven track record
- Able to form relationships with and present articulately to senior contacts within our marketplace
- Motivated, with the desire to succeed and progress
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work autonomously and effectively
- Comfortable with a fast-paced and target-driven environment
- Motivated to provide a first-class service for clients and candidates alike
For more information, contact our Talent Manager, Rachael Bailey-Frost.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet