- £450 - £500 per day + Holiday Pay
- PAYE / Umbrella – Inside IR35 contract
- 6 Month Contract Minimum
- Engineering /Manufacturing Sector
Location: Midlands Region
ATA Recruitment is working in partnership with a specialised engineering and manufacturing business. This well-established and market-leading business are experiencing a planned phase of growth.
With full P&L control, the successful General Manager will lead all commercial sales and shared services such as, Customer Service, HR, Finance, IT, Marketing, and other non-operational areas of the business.
For further information on this confidential assignment, please email an up-to-date CV and contact number to [email protected]
- The General Manager will have full P&L control and accountability for a 50+ staff
- Management of the non-operational leadership team – Recruitment, 121’s, appraisals, objective setting, and performance management
- A key business objective will be to create, deploy and execute sales and customer development strategies
- Setting sales KPIs, efficient management of all sales activities and providing first-class sales leadership
- Overall accountability of the facilities KPIs such as sales, sales growth, margin and customer retention
- Accountable for all administration activities and for managing and leading the Customer Services Team
- A commercially focussed General Manager or related roles such as Managing Director, Sales Director or Commercial Director
- A demonstrable track record in leading commercial sales teams and non-operational teams within a manufacturing or engineering environment
- A dynamic, strategic and inspirational leader
- A suitable education or business degree is preferred
- Commercial and financial acumen – P&L responsibility
- Based in the Midlands region
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to [email protected] I can also be contacted directly on 07827295376. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialise in the recruitment of Engineers across the UK, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Holiday Pay + Contract Extensions
- Industry Sector IT & Internet