We are currently seeking an electro-mechanical assembler / production technician to work as part of our friendly production team assisting to assemble one of our leading product ranges.
The ideal Electro-mechanical Assembler will have a keen eye for detail and be able to undertake assembly of products to company standards.
The role of Electro-mechanical Assembler / Production Technician will be a varied multi-skilled role and encompassing:
- Assembly – both electronic and mechanical
- You will be able to assemble equipment and also have the ability to solder or to be willing to train or learn how to solder (full training can be provided)
- Be able to work on a range of equipment / machinery including lathes, grinders, winding machines or similar.
- Have the ability to read engineering drawings / work instructions or similar
You need to be confident in communication with the ability to communicate to your team and other departments across the company.
To succeed in this role you will need to have:
Electronic and mechanical / electro-mechanical assembly skills, ideally gained within an assembly production / manufacturing environment OR have some prior assembly experience and be willing to train to solder.
Manual dexterity and the ability to work to a high level of detail
In return you will be rewarded with working in a small, friendly team environment in a varied position.
This is a great opportunity to join a stable, company with on-going development opportunities.
Please apply via the link or contact Alison Kemp
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
Less than 1 year