Office-based role - Float Team Assistant!
An established and growing professional services company, based in West End, is looking for a friendly and confident Team Assistant to support multiple individuals across different teams. As a floating Team Assistant, you will be required to pick up things quickly and be a remain adaptable to different working styles. This role will allow you to get exposure across the business and expand your skillset.
Duties will include extensive diary and global travel management, arranging client meetings, processing expenses, assisting with events, document management and providing general administrative/project support.
This Team Assistant role has been described as very busy and requiring high level support so they are looking for someone with a demonstrable amount of experience in a similar role.
This company is filled with hardworking and collaborative people, with “small company mentality”. No task to big or too small and everyone has a muck in attitude.
- Recent demonstrable experience supporting multiple individuals with extensive diary and international travel management preferred.
- Excellent organisational and communicational skills
- Providing a high-quality of work, with a proactive attitude.
- Warm and personable attitude.
- Being able to work at pace without errors.
- Proficient with all MS Office packages.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration