Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + package
This document controller role is with one of the UK’s leading main contractors. They are a diverse
organisation with activities in most sectors of the built environment. This role is within their Leeds
division that undertakes a wide range of schemes in the private and public sectors including
residential, healthcare, pharmaceutical and commercial buildings. Projects will vary in value from
£10m – £80m and this specific role is to work a new build scheme in Leeds.
We are looking for a document controller who has been working with a top 20 main contractor on
London based new build projects.
You will be responsible for the archiving of site documentation recording and numbering
appropriately to ensure everything is traceable.
- Maintain site registers of design reviews
- Generate document numbers
- Quality checking all documentation and communication Issuing communication status
- Ad Hoc administration duties if needed
- Liaising with other teams.
- Previous experience of 4P/4 projects/viewpoint.
The Plus Points
This is a great opportunity to further your career with this leading main contractor and work in a
stable environment. Long term career prospects are on offer for the successful applicant along with
a generous remuneration
You have to be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Construction
Student (Higher education/Graduate)