Role: Large Format Printer / Finisher
Salary: £24K-£28K + overtime opportunities
My client are a leading provider of various types of Signage and Graphics and are looking for an experienced Large Format Printer / Finisher to join their team.
Role and Responsibilities
- The role entails working with vinyl and wall paper, printing, cutting, Weeding and application of vinyl graphics (wet & dry applications).
- Operating light machinery and tools, Check and sign off works on job sheet, prepress artwork for printing, Wrap and pack goods ready for dispatch.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous graphic experience, Conversant with Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw, Composer, Photoshop & Microsoft Office packages.
- HP Latex L360, Durst P160, Summa, Zund, Gerber Edge & Gerber On Vision (or similar) experience an advantage.
- Graphic and design understanding required
- Excellent customer relations focus, Polite and helpful, Works well as part of a team, Excellent communication skills, Works well under pressure and remains’ professional at all times
- Willingness to learn and develop within the role as a key member of our Graphics Team
Benefits of the role include Contributory pension scheme, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days on completion of 5 years’ service, free life insurance and long term sickness cover.
This is a full time position working 5 days per week with some evening and weekend overtime work required from time to time.
If you have the relevant Large Format, Signage and Graphics experience for this role, please get in touch by applying within with your up to date CV.
Graphics Technician, Printer, Print Operator, Print Operative, Print Finisher, Finishing, Finish, Print Finish, Large Format, Signage, Signs, Wide Format, Graphics, POS, Point of sale
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Media, New Media, Creative