Business & Planning Manager needed in Oxford £24.19 per hr PAYE - 5208651
This role will involve:
- Management of Directorate Leadership Team- meetings, action logs, forward plans, minutes etc
- Responsible for key governance products such as, risk register, business continuity plan, performance reporting
- Financial management, including monitoring of cost centre and utilisation of public health reserve funds.
- Directorate Agile working framework
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services