Systems Developer needed in Basingstoke £24.36 per hr PAYE -5208156
This role will involve:
- Responsible for requirements analysis - facilitating workshops to gather requirements and model business processes.
- Responsible for system design - designing and documenting the solution design needed to meet customers’ requirements.
- Responsible for configuration and customisation - configuring and customising systems according to the requirements and design specifications.
- Responsible for testing solutions – In collaboration with test engineers, testing the system to ensure the requirements have been satisfied and in collaboration and effective communication manage customers UAT phases.
- Ideally candidates will have experience with Sharepoint and Power Platform
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet