My client is a globally recognised manufacturer of their own bespoke printing equipment. Due to growth, they’re seeking an experienced Logistics Representative to work on a remote basis to standardize the best practices across the company’s warehouse operations network.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in a similar role and be familiar with monitoring stock and inventory, supervising warehousing activity, monitoring operations budgets and material availability, and acting as a point of resolution for complaints/troubleshooting.
This position is full-time and permanent, primarily working Monday to Friday during standard office hours, although flexibility is required in this role as you will be expected to liaise with colleagues and warehouses across a global network.
- Controlling budgets and operational efficiencies across the regional warehouse network
- Opening spare part orders from local warehouse to customers
- Managing local suppliers, work relationships and operations for any external warehouses
- Maintaining inventory of finished goods
- Collaborating with central logistics, quality, customer fulfilment, central planning, and sourcing to resolve issues
- Developing the appropriate logistic structure for new customers, during and after equipment installation
- Supporting customs in release and import/export documentation
- Visiting customer, carrier and warehouse sites when required
- Is degree level educated with a B.Sc. in Logistics or a similar, relevant field
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ideally has experience of project management (highly desirable)
- Understands freight spending and the breakdown of components unique to various modes of transportation
- Is flexible with their attitude to work and is prepared to travel when required to visit clients and internal sites (both nationally and internationally)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with both customers and colleagues globally
Salary + Benefits
Competitive salary based on experience, plus excellent benefits package inclusive of a company vehicle (car allowance or company lease), 30 days holidays, life insurance, and more.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration for this role.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Transport, Logistics