Our client is a privately owned, traditional Georgian house surrounded by the Avon Valley, offering luxury hospitality with a modern yet eccentric twist. From the moment you walk through the door you will be captivated by the unique and creative décor throughout. You will join a team who have a genuine love for customer service and creating a relaxed, yet unrivalled experience for their guest. Their sumptuous spa offers a wide range of facilities including an outdoor heated pool, sauna, steam, plunge pool and outdoor hot tub.
On offer for you…
- Basic salary £26,000
- 28 Days holiday
- Paid overtime, service charge and tips
- Meals on duty
- Long service awards
- Get your birthday off!
- Access to a 24-hour online wellbeing platform
- Discount on hotel stays across the group, food, spa treatments and retail products
- Opportunities for bespoke personal development programmes
Expertise we are looking for…
- Minimum Level 3 qualified in Beauty Therapy or equivalent
- No less than 2 years of experience within a Spa or similar environment
- 40 hours per week, flexibility is required
- Must have own transport due to the location of the property
APPLY TODAY | Via this advert or email our recruitment team at [email protected] or call 07920 268390. Our expert team are available to discuss this opportunity with you in more detail and can fully support and advise you with your next career move.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
About Spa Elite: Multi-award winning, specialist recruitment business with over 15 years industry experience servicing the Spa, Aesthetic and Wellness sectors. Spa Elite is acting on behalf of the Client as a Recruitment Agency. Proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.
Contract, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Paid overtime, service charge and tips, meals on duty & much more!
- Industry Sector Travel, Leisure, Tourism