We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Dental Hygienist to join a friendly dental practice based near Wariwck.
About the role:
- Part time Dental Hygienist
- Wednesday and Thursday ideal – can be flexible
- Hours: 8:30–5:00
- Working in dedicated hygiene surgery
- Well established patient list
- Nursing support provided
- Experience of Airflow and Zoom Whitening would be an advantage, but essential
- Must be up to date with immunisations, minimum of 1 year experience
- Modern 10 surgery mixed practice
- SOE software, Digital X Rays, CBCT scanner, Itero Scanner and more
- General, Cosmetic and Advanced dentistry offered including implants
- Team includes Practice Manager, Associates, TCO, Qualified Nurses and Specialists
- All surgeries have left and right handed chairs in addition to windows and air conditioning
- Very supportive close knit team
- On street parking nearby
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Lily via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call into the office line on 0203 9129 805 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you
Permanent, Part Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing