SEMH LSA Newcastle
A primary school in Newcastle are looking for Learning Support Assistants / LSA’s who has experience with working with SEMH/ Social, emotional and mental health students.
Do you have a level 2 or 3 qualification?
Are you an experienced Learning Support Assistant/LSA?
Do you have experience with Social, Emotional and Mental Health/SEMH?
The ideal candidate is someone who has previous experience of supporting children with SEMH and is resilient in character. The children who attend this school are vulnerable, so the role requires someone who is reliable and able to build strong bonds with the children they support.
The role will include 1:1 work with children with SEMH and challenging behaviour.
The role is full time and to start in September 2022.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to have:
- A Level 2 or 3 CACHE Qualification
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a school
- Experience supporting primary/secondary aged children
- Previous special needs experience, preferably Social, Emotional and Mental Health / SEMH, ASD and ADHD
- A resilient character
- The ability to adapt to challenging situations
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
To find out more please contact Rhianna from Hello Education on 01916915007 or email [email protected]
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year